WElcome to my blog! Here you can see my recent work and browse some of my recent weddings. My Wedding Photography Collections start at $1250, my email is MindyMier@hotmail.com
Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Kyle & Jennifer married at the Terrace Hotel

The Terrace Hotel is so beautiful. There are so many spots that make a great photo. Jennifer & Kyle's wedding day was perfect. Perfect weather, perfect friends and a perfect love that was everywhere. The rooms even had perfect lighting :)
Here are a few from their wedding.








The earrings Jennifer planned to wear for her wedding, broke that morning. Well, while the girls were getting dressed, a groomsmen sent by the groom, surprised her with diamond earings. With the earrings was a note, that left my bride...let's say a little teary eyed. Incredibly sweet!














































No comments:

Post a Comment