WElcome to my blog! Here you can see my recent work and browse some of my recent weddings. My Wedding Photography Collections start at $1250, my email is MindyMier@hotmail.com
Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chad and Meagan got married!

Chad & Meagan were married in Auburndale at the Town Manor on the Lake. This venue is quiet and beautiful, just off Lake Juliana. The sunset that day was so bright and made the most beautiful glow around the whole ceremony. I love everything vintage...and so did megan. Her wedding was so elegant and and the way Chad looked at her was absolutly sweet. He ooozed with Love that day. They finished the day with a lot of dancing with the best group of family and friends. It was a perfect end to a perfect day!































No comments:

Post a Comment