WElcome to my blog! Here you can see my recent work and browse some of my recent weddings. My Wedding Photography Collections start at $1250, my email is MindyMier@hotmail.com
Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I love this girl!

I have to confess....I have been taking waaaay to many pictures of this child. She asks me weekly "When are you going to take my picture" as if I'm behind on shooting her or something. So, while all the boys were at scout camp, she got to go with me on an engagement session,(pics coming soon). We had a little us time before my couple arrived. Here is Little Madison's photo shoot. The first two crack me up, she is giving me her sassy, diva look. Like I said, I've been taking too many of her.


















1 comment:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE MADI is one of the cutest little ones I know!!!! inside and out!

    ReplyDelete