WElcome to my blog! Here you can see my recent work and browse some of my recent weddings. My Wedding Photography Collections start at $1250, my email is MindyMier@hotmail.com
Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Idovic and Jina are married

I love this family. I have done almost all the bridesmaids weddings and many of their family and childrens pictures. So, I have grown to know and love these ladies, they are awesome. Jina and Idovic were married at the Shalamar Golf Club. It was so festive and beautifully decorated in pink sheers and flowers. Jina made sure I had plenty of time for pictures...my favorite kind of bride. And they had a blast at their reception celebrating their new mariage with their family and friends. And I can tell you ...this is a party group. The dance floor never was was shy of FULL.
Congratulations Jina an Idovic!









And they had so many children at their wedding, I thought they deserved a little blog time of their own. Some were amazing dancers..others were just amazingly cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment