WElcome to my blog! Here you can see my recent work and browse some of my recent weddings. My Wedding Photography Collections start at $1250, my email is MindyMier@hotmail.com
Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, June 7, 2010

A Perfect "Pair"

Antionette & Jerry are the perfect "pair". Their wedding was at the Ramada at Celebration. Splashes of green in every shade decorated their reception. They are both such sweet people and with such class they made a day so full of love and memories for all that attended. I loved seeing their friends have such a great time. Here are a few pictures to help highlight their special day together.













Event Planning to a "T" decorated and made magic happen with the decor. They did such an awesome job and it was so nice to work such great ladies.






They had Arnold & Ramon professional cigar rollers from "serafin De Cuba Cigars" for their reception, a highlight for the guys I might say.

No comments:

Post a Comment