WElcome to my blog! Here you can see my recent work and browse some of my recent weddings. My Wedding Photography Collections start at $1250, my email is MindyMier@hotmail.com
Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ernie & Patricia

Ernie and Patricia were married at the Chalet Suzanne in Lake Wales. I've know Ernie for some time but not Patricia. I spent most of my day with her and it became very apparent why Ernie has fallen in Love with her. She is so fun, and loving with such a great personality.
Their wedding was beautiful and fun, with a few surprises here and there. After their wedding, they went to party under the Big Top, and had a great time. Congratulations to you both and Thank you for having me photograph your wedding day for you!












































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment