WElcome to my blog! Here you can see my recent work and browse some of my recent weddings. My Wedding Photography Collections start at $1250, my email is MindyMier@hotmail.com
Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

They're Finally Finished!

Okay, here's the scoop. I am so excited and just had to post about it.
I use to advertise in the Polk County Wedding Guide. It was a great little book to advertise in, with great vendors. They stopped the Polk County addition, so those that know me....well, you probably guessed what I did next. I started one of my own.

I got with some great wedding vendors and we split the printing cost....Tadaaaa! Your new Polk County Wedding Guide "Your Wedding Essentials" Go to my web site to check out all out vendors. www.pbase.com/lastingimpressions2002/advertisement Oh! thanks to Angali Hall with Angelic Weddings, she helped me so much and is my co-partner in crime :)
Her and I worked long hours on networking and creating the ad's for each vendor. Wow! it was a lot of work.
She is really a great person, and really knows her stuff about making a wedding perfect. You should check out her web site. http://www.angelic-weddings.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment