WElcome to my blog! Here you can see my recent work and browse some of my recent weddings. My Wedding Photography Collections start at $1250, my email is MindyMier@hotmail.com
Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, April 20, 2009

This first picture cracks me up! So typical for our 2 year old photo shoot attitude. Luckily, we were at the park and mommy used the playground as incentive to keep little Miss Kayla going a little longer. She soon became my helper and did just fine. Blayton had the sweetest little face, and I loved his innocent smile. I smile everytime I see his picture, so cute! And with these two fireballs, mom & dad needed a few just the two of them. And after all that, they were rewarded with the playground! Fun Times :)

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment