WElcome to my blog! Here you can see my recent work and browse some of my recent weddings. My Wedding Photography Collections start at $1250, my email is MindyMier@hotmail.com
Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Justin & Stacey

Justin & Stacey were married just under the clock at Warner Southern College. The College where they met and both attended together. We did their photography and video for thier wedding..... and when I first met with them, I could see they were so super sweet. I love when I meet with a couple and I just can't wait to get to photograph them. I also love it when after spending the day with a couple...you learn how generous & kind they are to those around them. I learned so many nice thing about them by the nights end. Stacey was stunning and they looked so happy together. We had a fun time photographing and taking the video of their wedding day! And I had to add a picture of their candy bar....I visited their a few times that night!


































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment