WElcome to my blog! Here you can see my recent work and browse some of my recent weddings. My Wedding Photography Collections start at $1250, my email is MindyMier@hotmail.com
Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I love taking family pictures. I don't know if it's the little ones that I love so much or the parents...either way, I love doing them. Yesterday...yes! I said yesterday while it rained all day we squeezed in this session. Now, I have 5 children, so I know how important it is to give some camera time to mom & dad. I love to get mom & dad cozy in front of the camera for some rekindling :)
Heather has beautiful eyes, that just stole the camera. Hope you guys like! Had fun with your little guy, he is a great umbrella holder !





































































No comments:

Post a Comment