WElcome to my blog! Here you can see my recent work and browse some of my recent weddings. My Wedding Photography Collections start at $1250, my email is MindyMier@hotmail.com
Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Our Videography deptartment at work

We made the addition of adding videography to our packages almost a year and a half ago. I have been over whelmed with the response we have had with our brides. It's all I can do to keep the blog recent with weddings, albums and all the sweet babies I have to shoot. I havn't even blogged any Christmas sessions or portraits for 2 the last 2 months. Oh internet! How do I keep up on the blogging.... I'm still trying to figure that part out. So, I have several small clips of a few recent weddings we have prodcued videos for. And for the next few days, I will try to post them here! so enjoy, don't worry I made them short!


Ashley & nevin, Lake Ashton Wedding & Reception from Lasting Impressions Photography on Vimeo.



Amy & Shane, Tampa wedding from Lasting Impressions Photography on Vimeo.



Untitled from Lasting Impressions Photography on Vimeo.



Sweet 16 ~ Providence Country Club from Lasting Impressions Photography on Vimeo.

1 comment: