WElcome to my blog! Here you can see my recent work and browse some of my recent weddings. My Wedding Photography Collections start at $1250, my email is MindyMier@hotmail.com
Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kate & Erik married at the Kenilworth Lodge

With weddings, Christmas sessions and family life...I have been very bad on blogging. Here is a wedding I shot in November. This venue is located in Sebring. Wow! is all I can say. Madge Stewart at the Kenilworth Lodge (www.kenilworthlodge.com) is an amazind decorator. She owns the lodge and throws some pretty awesome weddings there. When she asked me to shoot her daughters wedding, I was overly excited. Since I'm so behind, here are a few pages from her wedding album. This is all I could muster up for today:)



















No comments:

Post a Comment