WElcome to my blog! Here you can see my recent work and browse some of my recent weddings. My Wedding Photography Collections start at $1250, my email is MindyMier@hotmail.com
Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, January 15, 2010

**Wanted**

That heading makes me sound like the wild wild west. But, I am looking for one special couple. This is an offer slash oppritunity :) Doesn't get better than that.
Here is what I need...I need a lady and a man willing to either put their wedding attire on before their wedding to get some awesome shots OR a bride and groom that has already been married to put their dress (and a nice suite ot funky outfit will work) to do a bridal glam session. I might be willing to do a bride only too, lets chat about that, so bridal session would be your other "oppritunity" Attendees will get a full cd with all their images and it will take about 2 hours. So if you need some pictures and you think this might be up your ally...email me :0 Send me a picture if you can, and I will get back to you. lastingimpressions2002@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment